Friday, January 8, 2016

Dancember

Usually every December is full of Drill Team stuff/ Dance Team stuff...that is how my life has been ever since I was a Sophomore in high school. I have always loved it, but this December was a little different. Since I am no longer coaching, I did not have a competition every Saturday or anything!
Good and bad...Good because I felt like I would actually have time to celebrate the Christmas season, but bad because I knew I would miss it.

Well, I couldn't live without :)
As soon as I found out that Craig had a Saturday off (even if it was the Saturday before Finals week :/) I decided that since he could watch Paiz all day, that I would take the Saturday to do what I wanted. 
I woke up at 4 in the morning and headed off to Lone Peak to surprise my girls and spend their whole competition day with them!
I am so grateful that I was able to do this, and even though I was exhausted the rest of the weekend, it was so worth it to see all of them again and see them do such a great job at their first comp :)
 I love each of these ladies! 
 Early morning bus rides!


 Many a selfie was sent to my hubs that day :)

 I designed their dance costumes and those were very fun to see come to life :)

Sad that I won't be part of the dance world for a while, but maybe an opportunity will present itself where ever we move :)

 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10