Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sutton Elaine Squires

After years of suffering from infertility, my sweet sister Nicole and her husband Shaun were just able to have their second baby two weeks ago. 
To say that this sweet girl has been prayed for a long time would be an understatement. 
When my sister told me that she was pregnant, I just hugged her and cried for probably 5 straight minutes. I don't think that I have ever been so overcome with emotion in my life! 
Even now, I still tear up writing this. 
March 10th became such a special day for this family and all those that love them. 
Welcome beautiful baby girl!
We have been waiting FOREVER for you to come join you mom, dad, and big brother.





Snuggling this little babe is unreal! She is only 5 lbs and 18 inches long...and unless you have had a baby this small before, you have no idea what it is like!
We love you so much Sutton! 
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10