Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Memory Dump

This is what life has held lately and I am so grateful for all of these moments. 
 Watching my nephew play flag football, drinking a smoothie, and holding my snuggley baby girl :)
 My sweet hubs built me two nightstands and a beautiful headboard! I love him forever and ever :) 
 summer dayz
 first pony tail!


 dates with my sweet sissy


 my bestie at school :) 


 big wet kisses!



 6 month check up!




 selfie game...on point :) 









 bringing babies to school!

 dad's retirement party!
 We love swinging!!


 this was one of those days that sucked...grumpy baby...all day!
 goodbye UVU west campus!
 shopping!!








 best friend bridal shower



 baby splits!
 I love these two and their sweet relationship :) 
 getting ready to move...selling couches...resort to using your nieces and nephews little chairs :) 


 Paisley loves her aunt Kelcee :) 








 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10