Sunday, August 10, 2014

One Last One...

 
So the Mr and I have one last 'hurrah' before we dedicate our lives to school again.
Well, at least me...ha- Craig lives for school.
Hubs has been doing research for the last year and a half for one of his Ecology teachers. He was chosen to go to a conference in Sacramento, CA to give his presentation at the national Ecology Conference. 
I get to go along with him and enjoy the perks of a little break.

If any of you have been to Sacramento, please fill me in on your musts!
Must Eats
(breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and of course all desserts!)
Must Sees and Dos

I have done a little bit of research- but please let me know your favorites.
 
 
Also, we will have about a day in San Fran. 
We plan on doing the Wharf and Golden Gate, but what else!
I would love to hear :) 

Have a great week!

 photo Signature3.png
 

1 comment:

  1. I love San Francisco! I lived there last summer and plan to move back there at the end of the year. If you like food, there are tons of amazing restaurants. Sushi in japantown, dim sum in chinatown, really good Indian food just about everywhere, etc -- just look stuff up on yelp! You can take a tour of Alcatraz, go to a Giants game, take a walk on Ocean Beach, or hike a little at Land's End. If you just want to chill, my fav thing to do is get some ice cream at Bi-Rite creamery in the Mission and then walk across the street and sit at Dolores Park to people-watch. In the evening, you can check out a comedy show or some live music. That would be my ideal day in San Francisco! Also, for transportation, BART + bus + walking is your friend! Just carry small bills on you for buses, and you can pay for BART with a credit card I think. I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10