Wednesday, December 31, 2014

St. George Weekend

November presented us with a very special gift!
I was able to see my last sibling sealed in the temple to the love of his life!
We were so happy to spend the weekend in St. George celebrating these two love birds and have tons of fun while at it.

All of my amazing siblings.
Honestly, these guys are my best friends and I thank my Heavenly Father for each of them everyday.
(The one gettin hitched is the one next to me)
Beautiful reception in the barn with the smell of waffles in the air- won't complain about that :)
I think the only tragic thing that happen was this...^^^
GRR. I saw some wrinkles in my shirt and decided that I better iron it...ON HIGH.
Gosh- wasn't thinking.
So, THANK HEAVENS that I was wearing a dress where only the sleeves would show...goodness sakes.
By the end of the weekend, we were tuckered out, but oh man was it one of the best weekends ever!
I love this eternal family of mine and wouldn't want it any other way :)

MORE ON THE WEDDING TO COME...in multiple posts....don't kill me :)

 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10