Friday, January 2, 2015

What We Deserve...Or at least what we THINK we do

 
Despite the day or time...I want ice cream.
I change my mind on the type, color, kind, flavor, and toppings each day- but honestly.
Ice Cream sounds good 99.9% of the time.
 
My co-workers probably get tired of hearin me say- I WANT ICE CREAM.
But really. I think the reason is because I work very close to a Macey's. 
And we all know about their cheap and great ice cream!
 
 
All of the past semester, everyday I found myself saying things like, "Because I went to class today, I deserve ice cream" (when in fact, I only missed one class)
Or...
"I did better than I thought I would on that test...so I deserve ice cream!"
Or...
"I did SO awful on that quiz...so I think I should go get ice cream!"
 
Well folks- I am hear to tell you that...
 
We all deserve ice cream cones...EVERYDAY.
 
Do any of you guys have issues like me?
 
 photo Signature3.png
 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love this. you DO deserve ice cream every day!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10