Tuesday, January 27, 2015

More Christmas...

After we got home on Christmas Eve, I hopped in my jammies and remembered that I had failed at taking any pictures of my Christmas tree that whole season!

 I love the warmth that a tree adds to the room...I swear if I was allowed a budget to decorate it for every holiday, I would :)


 I had asked Craiger at the beginning of our break to move our bed into the living room for a couple reasons...
#1. I would be able to fall asleep and watch Grey's Anatomy
#2. Craiger and I could talk as we lay under the Christmas tree :)
#3. I could fall asleep to the lights of the Christmas tree and wake up right by it also :)
 It didn't take much convincing and soon our bed was in between our couches!
Before heading to bed, we snapped a few pictures of our 2nd married Christmas together :)
 I love you squinty eyes!




 And that was that :)

The next morning, we woke up, got breakfast ready, and headed over- breakfast, presents, and all- to my in-laws...across the backyard :P

There we opened presents, ate yummy food, and skyped with my brother-in-law who is in Ohio servin the people!
It was fun to be able to talk with him again...but I seriously just want him home now...
Missions...
#lovehaterelationship
 That afternoon, we got in real clothes and headed over to The District to see Into The Woods with my fam.
Good movie...love the music...little bit long...but good :)
But that is coming from a HUGE musical fan...so take it for what it's worth.

 Don't mind the snow one bit :)


 Love me some Christmas break...now can we do it all over again??
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10