Monday, March 23, 2015

Baby Young- 6 weeks

I am now 15 weeks...but this was from a little while back...
 
I was not really documenting at this point in the journey...so this was one random post I did...sorry...no pictures of my (not showing yet) belly :) 
 
baby young bump date!
  
how far along:
Do not really know at this point...
When I took my test two weeks ago...it said 3 +...
so maybe around 5 + now?
(I was actually 6!) 

baby is the size of a...
At week 6 it would be...
the size of a ?

gender:
We don't know yet!
maternity clothes?
Nadda...but! I seriously am having a hard time wearing 
things that are tight on my belly at all. 
It seems to make me more sick.

sleep:
Most of the time I sleep relatively well. 
But, if I don't eat right before I go to bed, 
I wake up absolutely miserable all night long. 
(I'm telling you- this is a lose lose situation!)

movement:
Nope.

best moment of the week:
 Being able to tell family and some friends :)
I am most excited to be able to create some missionary 
packages to send out to a friend 
and my brother in law!

miss anything?
I miss feeling like myself...
I have only been sick for one week, and am going on my 
next and I am tired of feeling like I can eat whatever 
I want, when I want. There are only a few food items 
that ever sound good, and even then, it is hard to 
get anything down.

food cravings:
Gosh, this is where it gets a little weird maybe. 
My body doesn't really want anything to do with meat. 
I tried eating chicken fingers the other night and had to 
gag down the last two. I could eat white bread with 
balsamic vinegar all day, peanut butter is a quick snack, and 
SALADS. I hope I don't ever get sick of them because they 
really do taste so good. The only down side is that they aren't 
very feeling because all I want is just the salad and the 
dressing. Vinegarette dressings...yum. 

anything make you queasy?
Meat...no thank you. 
Any kind of strongly flavored food 
is so BAD!!
Ranch
BBQ
(the list goes on)

am I showing:
nope nope nope!

weight gain:
 I have actually been losing weight. 
Now that I know I am pregnant,
 I realize why I lost weight during the holidays now! 
I just didn't quite have the appetite I did before. 
So I am actually down about 6 pounds. 

belly button:
in!
happy or moody?
Hormones are a beast. 
I was very happy the first week I found out, 
but now that I am so sick ALL DAY LONG, 
I have a hard time cracking a smile unless someone 
makes me laugh. I feel like a wimp always asking Craig 
for help, but I know that he wants to help too....
so emotional would be the word, I guess?

looking forward to:
February 3rd....
Finally we will have more information!
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10