Thursday, April 16, 2015

Work Life

Payroll.
This has been my life for almost 2 years now!

I work for a company called AMP Security. We sale security systems (like Vivint- if you need something to relate it too...) and I get to pay the whole company.
I have actually enjoyed my job for the last (almost) 2 years now, but am looking forward to being able to focus on school and baby when the time comes.

The other week, we had a big managers meeting for all of our Sales Managers and I had to give a big presentation. It is not the easiest to get up in front of a bunch of strong-willed men, and talk about RULES that they have to follow...ah!

But, I did it :) 
This was a little poster I made as part of the presentation.
My boss told me that I am in the wrong profession.

Coulda told ya that earlier...ha!
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10