Monday, July 6, 2015

Dustin and Kourtney's Wedding Day

Gosh...I can't believe I haven't shared these pictures yet...SO MAJOR CATCH UP!!
But- In December I gained a new sister-in-law!
 
Dustin, Craig's little brother, got married to his cute mate :)
 
Enjoy some pictures of the day...all the way back then...shoot :/








So crazy to think that I was pregnant back then...and had no idea...

Love going to this special place with this boy!
Because it was December, Kourt did her wedding a little bit different than you might expect :)

BEACH THEME!

Everything was very nautical and beachy :)










This was me giving Dustin a quick dance lesson before the reception started :) haha!


Ya, this picture says it all :)

The car decor crew :)





 
Fun times back in December :) 
 
Congrats again to Kourt and D!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10