Thursday, November 19, 2015

Frightmares

Ya...I need to catch up on some stuff...so deal with it!

Back in October, I had the chance to go to Frightmares at Lagoon with my amazing and wonderfully terrific family :)

I mean look at these boys!
They are possibly some of the cutest kids ever- both in their looks and personalities :)

Lagoon each summer/fall has become a tradition for my family and I never complain about a free day of fun!
This year was a little different because Craig had work and I had Paisley by myself- so it was full of pushing strollers, stroller swap for the ONE roller coaster I went on before it started raining, and feeding a baby in the rain..under a tree :)
The way life changes makes me laugh...who knew :)

One thing for sure is that these nieces and nephews of mine make me laugh so DANG hard :)

When it started raining after we ate lunch, the kids took of in Pioneer Village to go stay dry in the Carriage houses that are around. They kept running back and updating us on where they were at and what they were doing. The younger boys for some reason started calling all of the houses "Chapters" ha! So they could come running back and say, "Ayden and I are going to Chapter 3!" or "Avery is in Chapter 1 still and Chapter 2 is way cooler!!!"

They are crazy :)
 photo Signature3.png

1 comment:

  1. Hey we went to lagoon this fall too! And we were also there when it was raining and also hung out at Pioneer village while it rained! hahaha so funny!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10