Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Paisley's Baby Blessing


 Sunday, November 1, 2015
our sweet baby girl was blessed in our ward.
It is pretty special that this event gives her a name and a blessing, but also that her records for the church were created. 
One of my biggest hopes as a mother is that Paisley grows up in the gospel and (quickly) learns to love this gospel as much as her parents do. 
I have had so many amazing experiences that have strengthened my own testimony and there is no way that I could ever deny that this gospel is completely true. 
I hope that until she has her own two feet to stand on, that she can lean on mine and my husband's testimonies.
I know that she will never feel alone if she believes that she has a Heavenly Father that is there for her and that loves her even more than her two parents can.

Here are some of the things that Craig was impressed to bless her with:
Bless her body, mind, and spirit to resist the temptations of the adversary throughout her life.
With the desire to learn the good things of this world.
With passion to learn and obey the gospel.
That she may learn and grow in the spirit and learn how to listen to the spirit.
That she may be courageous enough to follow the promptings of the spirit.
To learn to love all the people that she will meet.
And to be kind and love the gospel and her family.
It was a beautiful day that was just another amazing reminder of how close heaven can be to this earth.
I hope that I can raise my children in a heavenly home. This home will have flaws, but that is what creates an amazing learning environment. 
I know that I will continue to grow as a mother, but I hope I allow my children to grow also. This will mean that there will be mistakes made and lessons learned- and I am sure plenty of patience and love will go into this, but I look forward to all the challenges and joys ahead.
 Paisley was not a fan of pictures this day...



 Ha :) Little grumper :)








 I love this beautiful family of mine.
I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to celebrate this special day for our sweet Paisley.
Happy Blessing Day Baby Girl

 photo Signature3.png

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet blessing! and paisley is SUCH A DOLL.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10