Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Not wanting it to end...

I coached the Lone Peak Chevaliers for 1 year. 
I had planned on continuing coaching after I had Paisley, but after becoming a mom who was going to school and doing 18 credits, I soon realized that it was a lot more than I could handle. 
I have never had to give up something that I love so much. 
These girls hold such a special place in my heart, and I miss them every single day.
After having my own child, I feel like I now understand how important they to their parents. 
I thought I loved them, but I had really no idea at all.

The night that I had to tell the girls that I was quitting was so hard. I first spoke with the Captains, whom I had had the chance to coach for the second year and am extremely close to. We have shared good times, bad times, happy times, and sad times. We have had talks and been able to share quiet moments where no words need to be said. 
Before they went on for their football performance, we took the chance to pray in our circle like we always do. I said the prayer for the last time and was able to say the Chevaliers cheer for my last time. I couldn't even make it through the whole prayer without crying. My five captains and coach joined me as we hugged and cried. 
I watched my girls perform for the last time being their coach.
After we returned we told everyone the news. 
After all this time, I really had no idea that they loved me as much as they did. 
The memories that I have shared with these girls will be something that I cherish.

I love you forever girls.

These are two girls that did a little post about me after I quit. Again, I had no idea how much they loved me.
We were able to talk about what a blessing it is to love someone that much that it hurts so much to say goodbye.
Thank heaven it isn't goodbye forever :)
 So grateful I was lucky enough to have this amazing lady as my coach for the past year. I'm going to miss her like crazyπŸ˜”πŸ’˜ love you celeste!
I'm going to miss you so much! Thank you for all you have done for me! I love you so much!!πŸ’•πŸ’•

And I can't forget the amazing gal that gave me this unforgettable opportunity. 
Our long talks have taught me so very much.
I have become a better wife, friend, and even mother from learning from you.
<3

And one last one with my own little love.
I gave up something that I love for this little one.
I don't have any regrets.
I hope that because I was able to learn and love these girls that I have become a better person.
I hope that I can take certain qualities from them and teach you how to be a better young lady.

Thankful for these blessing that I received and that the memories will last a lifetime.
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10