Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Morning 2015

Waking up on Christmas morning is so much more fun when you have a little baby!- (even when they have no idea what is going on :))

 I would say ignore the gross face and messy house, but ya know what? It is real life :) 
And I don't get to feel bad for that :) 


 Little hair brushes for paiz!




 Paisley's first ornament :) 






 I made a quiet book for Paisley for Christmas :) 
One day, she will really love it!
 Goofy faces :)



 Opening presents at grandmas house




New dresses! YAY! :)

We didn't get anymore pictures from the day, but after we got ready and played with a couple Christmas presents, we went over to my mom and dads and enjoyed the rest of the day with my family :)
 photo Signature3.png

2 comments:

  1. when was Paisley born again? is she just about a year younger than elle? I remember last year thinking elle was so fun for christmas but I tell you, it just gets better and better! oh and it looks like craig has the same christmas pjs that tyler wore ha ha! cute you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was born on September 14th! When was Elle born? I feel like it was right around that same month, right? I honestly cannot wait until Paiz is a little older and can really enjoy all of the excitement! Ha yes! Matchers :) See Madeline! It is meant to be...Dental and Med school buds :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10