Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's Up To Me

I came upon this quote towards the beginning of motherhood. 
It had been a long, hard, and BAD week...but this really needed to be heard.
This is something that I really want to provide for my husband and children.
Not only do I have complete control over this, but this is also something that I really want to master.

After all, I choose my attitude even when I can't control what happens. 
If I can be the example of happiness, then my children will also learn this.

For pete sakes, life will just be easier if I can do this :)

Hopefully you all feel that you may not be perfect at this yet either...I for sure know that I can do better at this :)

Here is to trying harder and becoming HAPPIER :)
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10