Thursday, March 24, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

I was lucky enough to go to the open house for the Provo City Center Temple twice this last little while. I enjoyed the beauty of the grounds and the inside and was reminded of how special these sacred places are.


 Sadly, daddy had work :(




When I was looking at this picture, I couldn't help but think about Paisley going to the temple. 
I am not sure where this life will take us, but I hope she knows that the Lord's House here on earth will always be a safe place from the dangers that will surround her. I know if she will strive to be worthy and stay worthy, she can enter into those sacred walls and feel of her Heavenly Father and Saviors love for her. 
I hope that one day we can stand on temple ground together. I hope that she will be dressed in a beautiful white dress and look at me like this again. 
Of course, I am SO NOT ready for that day to come yet, but one day it will and I know it will be one of the most special days as a mom. 
Till then, lots and lots of extra kisses and hugs :)
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10