Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring Walks

alskdfj
I have always looked forward to walking around the neighborhood, pushing a stroller with my cute little baby inside- and that little dream has come true! ha...silly, but you will get it if you are a mom :)



The warm weather that has been around lately has been just what we needed to thaw from the winter. 
After being inside all day and doing homework during nap times, outside walks are just what we need. We go visit Grandma Lisa and Great Grandma Carole and Great Grandpa Jay. We watch the little kids run around and play at the neighbors and just enjoy the sunny air.

I LOVE this because I feel like I am getting my bum off the couch and enjoying outside more!
This is what dreams are made of...I am tellin you :)
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10