Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Marchy March

I have always added either an -ie or a -y to the end of a word...but every since becoming a mom, it had just gotten worse and worse. 
It is a good thing Craig-y deals with it ;)

So here is a little bit of what has been going on the Young House this last little bit!
 Little P was cracking me up. She is like a little puppy dog sometimes I swear. 
 Daddy and Paiz snuggles at Uncle Al's State Wrestling tourney.

 Selfies to the husband- because I still want to convince him that I get ready every once and a while!
 Making Grandma Sue's cinnamon rolls with my daughter for the first time!



 We love waking up from nap time!


The roll over-- with that dang arm that gets stuck all of the time :) 

 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10