Saturday, April 2, 2016

Easter 2016

This year was Paisley's very first Easter! 
It was such a wonderful day with family and I really wish that most days were holidays. They are just too fun!
We woke up that morning and looked for Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny :)
Although Paisley didn't understand what the crap was going on, I helped her out and helped her find the basket.







...and here are so Easter Pictures!












That afternoon we headed over to my mom's house for a little Easter dinner and egg hunt!



















The kids were hilarious and had SO MUCH dang candy...it was a little crazy :)

This is a little post that I put up on Instagram. Although it is short, I just want to remember these thoughts...in case I forget again!

Yesterday I was struggling with really, really feeling the Easter spirit. I wanted to be overcome with the Spirit and really feel my testimony burning with a fire. After having a wonderful and beautiful day with family, I came home and read my scriptures. I am again reminded of the importance of the Book of Mormon and the messages and lessons it holds for each of us. I read in 1 Nephi 7 when Nephi talks to Laman and Lemuel about forgetting all that God has shown them and done for them. I realized that I had forgotten also. I was able to take time last night and reflect on the miracles that my Heavenly Father has shown me throughout my life, and there it was, my Easter spirit :) I am so grateful for my Saviors sacrifice for each and every one of us. I am also grateful for days that stretch us and remind us of what really truly is important.

#hallelujah #etenalfamilies 

 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10