Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bear Lake Lovin'

We had the fun chance to go to Bear Lake and stay at a family friends cabin before we moved from Utah. We had planned this FUN weekend and let's just say that it didn't really go as planned :) HA
Long story short: 
We had one set of friends whose grandma had to have last minute heart surgery...so they backed out...and then our other friends came down (late!) and then had an APPENDICITIS!! Crazy weekend.

So here are some pictures of these sweetest baby girl...ever :) 







What the smile?! haha!!!



On the way back home, we stopped by my grandma's to visit :) 
It was Paisley's first time seeing her since before she was born.
I just know that they were best friends in heaven...so it was a much needed visit for my Paisley girl.

Although our weekend didn't go as planned, it was the best because of my family.
I love them and am so grateful for them.
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10