Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

 
 Each Christmas, life is busy, time seems to fly by, and there is just never enough time to get it ALL done. 
I know each of us feel this way, but this Christmas has been even crazier.
I am lucky that I was able to get my house all decorated and my tree up early on before it got absolutly insane.
But, I can't help but wish that time would slow down a little bit more. 
Christmas is here and I want to be real with this blog of mine.
I want to start over. I want to get my shopping done sooner, I want to be able to have time (and money) to buy all of my friends and neighbors gifts, and I want to be able to relax and do all the Christmas things I have missed out on this season.
For the first time in forever, I have not been to temple square to see the lights- and duh. 
HEART BREAKER!
 
But, on a more positive note, today is the Eve of the best and most important holiday ever.
Today I hope not to focus on gifts, or the sights I didn't see, or the treats I didn't make...but I want to focus on Him. 
 
He is the reason for the joy of the season.
 
Thankful for all that this means.
 
Stay tuned for tomorrow- thought to think of as you go on your festive ways :)
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10