Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Coaching is #1

Competition season is here!
My Chev's have been working their tail feathers off for this season.
As a coach, I could not be more proud of them.
They come each day for practice at 6 AM, they sometimes have night practices also, they have Solo comps that they go to on Friday nights, and then ALL DAY (5 AM-10 PM)  Saturday competitions around the valley.
I owe so much to this sport.
Drill Team really has changed my life for the better and a lot of who I am today is because of this sport.
This is a photo taken of my cute girls at their Judges Evaluation night in November.
Our first competition this year was at UVU. They competed Hip Hop, Military, and Dance.
Liz is our amazing Head Coach- she inspires me to be better each day and I know that she is the reason we do as well as we do ;)
(Not to mention- she is gorg!)
About to go on for Dance Routine
This is me, Jamie, and Liz- Jamie is another one of our Asst. coaches
Right after awards.

No matter what we place- I know these girls have given everything at the end of the day- and as a coach- I can't ask for anything more :)

CHEVALIERS ARE A PART OF US, A PART OF US TO STAY!
 
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10