Friday, May 15, 2015

Temple Tuesday

Last Tuesday, Craig and I had the opportunity to go with his family to the open house for Payson Temple.
 
 As you can see, it is seriously one of the most beautiful temples!
 We were seriously amazed by the beauty inside and outside of those walls.
 
 
 It was very special to me to be able to reflect on my own eternal family.
To know that I have a sweet little girl looking down at me is pretty special.

 I know that she is perfect right now, and I hope that I can be the greatest mother to her, to keep her as Heavenly Father has.


 I seriously recommend heading down there if you get a chance!!
You will not regret it :)

 If you want to learn more about the LDS Church, please click here!

 22- almost 23 week belly right there!!

 Beautiful Tuesday :)
 
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10