Monday, August 17, 2015

36 Weeks

so this is the only photo I really have from 36 weeks...because I really doubt that I will be taking any cute pictures in the next couple days...but here we go anyways.
 
baby young bump date!
 
how far along:
  36 weeks

baby is the size of a...
Head of Lettuce
 Weight: 6 lbs.
Length: 18.5 in.
(crown to heel) 
 
gender:
All GIRL!!
I will announce our baby girls name...SOON!
 
maternity clothes?
aah. Chay. But
I am not going to lie...I am getting sick of wearing the same stuff.

sleep:
Ok- seriously. I can't really catch a break.
Two weekends ago I took sleeping pills so that I could sleep at night, but then didn't want to have to take them every single night to sleep well. It just made me too tired during the day- but I am SO TIRED of getting up to pee 5 times in the night!
I feel like I am just getting prepared for what is ahead though. I mean, getting up to pee is annoying- but it also only takes a couple minutes. 
Soon it will be a baby that will be needing me, awake and alert, to help her. So- I guess I pick and choose.
Ready or not!

movement:
Of course :)
She is a little squirmier.
 Her favorite position right now is to push her feet against my right side and push her bum out my left side. It makes for a weird shaped belly, but it honestly just feels like she wants out!
(me too baby girl, me too)
 
best moment of the week:
  Date night with Craig :)
Being with my sister and her cute little twins :)

worst moment of the week: 
Well, I have always looked forward to Dr. appointments and I still will because it means that baby girl is getting closer. 
BUT
WHY THE HECK DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT GETTING YOU CERVIX CHECKED HURTS??
Ya. Didn't realize that. 
Def was not the most comfy thing ever- especially after getting swabbed up for Strep B.

Good news was that I was .5 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. Take it or leave it, but for me, it was better than nothin!
Now just hoping that Wednesday bring good news too!
 
miss anything?
ah. sleep. - but ya know- we already talked about that...
sitting (and not hurting).
not having a foot in my rib :)
 
food cravings:
Shakes. 
But can you call that a craving? I feel like everyone craves sweet things...
 
anything make you queasy?
Not really!

am I showing:
ha.

weight gain:
I have only gained 23 pounds as of last Tuesday! 
So three cheers for that- now here's to hoping I don't hit the 30!
 
belly button:  
Outtttie :)
 
happy or moody?
Haody? Both I guess.
The last couple of days though- more on the MOODY side.
Sorry Craig :(

looking forward to:
Dr. Appointment on Wednesday!
Getting the nursery closer to being done!
Packing hospital bags.
Having my Amazon shipments come!
One more baby shower!
And work being over in t-7 (business) days :)
 
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10