Monday, August 10, 2015

Amelia and Georgia

All day Sunday was an anxious waiting game for me!
My sister was scheduled to be induced and I continued to wait all morning and all afternoon for a text that would confirm that those sweet baby nieces of mine had made it to their family saftly!

Well, at 1:07 Baby A (Amelia) decided to make a speedy debut :)
...and about 20 minutes later, Baby B (Georgia) decided to join the party!
 These sweet girls, along with their mom, are all healthy and happy!
Amelia was 5 lbs. 8 oz and Georgia was 5 lbs. 12 oz. and both were 18.5 in. long! 
My sister amazes me. She hadn't yet recieved her epidural before Amelia came out and I just seriously stood in shock when I saw that. 
I COULD NEVER DO THAT. 
I am a wimp when it comes to pain and I am just so proud that my sister did that!
 
 Uncle Crag and Aunt Lettie meeting these sweet twin girls for the first time!
It was different holding these new nieces of mine than any of my other nieces or nephews before. 
Usually I just sit and gawk at how cute they are, etc. etc.
But this time, I couldn't help but notice how tiny they were. 
How completely reliable they were on their mom.
And how precious they are.

In four short weeks, I will welcome my sweet little girl and I know that the responsibilities of having an infant are going to be very numerous. 
Despite a little anxiety and fear over that, I know that Heavenly Father, along with my loving family and friends, will help me. I know that my maternal instinct will kick in and I will be able to do everything that she will need me for.
I know there will be challenges. 
I know there will be hard times.

But, I also know that my love for our baby girl will outweigh all of those things.
I know I will be able to do this.

And meeting these two angels has made me more excited and ready than ever before <3
Amelia
 Georgia- she is the one with the lashes- although, you can't see them very well here :)
 Amelia- and her cheeks :)
ah! Those cheeks!
 And one last one.

Gosh, I wish I could be snuggling these two right about now!!
 photo Signature3.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10