Saturday, September 12, 2015

Silly Updates

Here is a little photo dump...nothing to exciting as usual!

Hey...and it is 9/7 today...so maybe by the time this posts, I will have a new baby in my arms...
I can only hope :)
 Hospital Bag prep...
 This picture was taken as I was leaving my work...for the LAST TIME!!
Gosh, it was a good/weird day :)
 My girls had their first assembly performance...

and football halftime all in the same day!
They did absolutely fantastic :)

 Then they threw me the cutest little shower :)
They are all pretty excited for a cute little girl to be joining out Chev family!!
 I caught a glimpse of my bump in a shadow the other night and was smiling all night :)
I am going to miss being pregnant (just a little), but I know holding that baby girl will be even better <3
My adorable twin nieces still kill me.
Like gosh, aren't they cute?!?

Happy Saturday y'all :)
 photo Signature3.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10