Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tin Foil Dinners

Craig has become very interested (all of a sudden) in watching football.
every.
single.
Friday.
and Saturday.
night....

Well, at least it seems like it :)
Now, don't get me wrong.
I really do not mind watching football at all, but sometimes I do get a tad bit bored.
But, I have been pretty darn good this season!

One night, I really just embraced the fact that we were going to watch a game- and gosh dang it, I was going to enjoy it!!
So I made Tin Foil Dinners and we watched a game :)
 Can I just tell you how good those dinners were?? 
Gosh- seriously I have been wanting it again ever since. 

 It was so dang fun to hang out at home with my little family.
There really is no question in my mind why all we need is family and love.
 These two people make me so dang happy and at those times, I really don't care about anything else.
Life is good folks, life is good.


This Fall season really has been magical.
Adding this little bean to our family has been such a HUGE blessing. 
There is more responsibility, but goodness, it is all worth it.
Can't wait to experience the next season :)

Happy Halloween All!!

Stay tuned for Halloween posts soon :)
 photo Signature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10